I just posted my top 10 posts for 2007 and all of them were related to Linux and open source (thanks Digg!). But my real passion for writing is enterprise initiatives like SOA, BPM, Enterprise Architecture, Project and Portfolio Management, Outsourcing, and any initiative that requires a combination of leadership, technical knowledge, and people skills. So here is my top 10 posts for all non open source topics in 2007:
- How did we become a Dilbert cartoon?
- What does it all mean?
- Selling SOA - a True Story
- Top 5 Bone Head Moves
- Outsourcing vs. Offshoring
- Adobe Flex beats Silverlight every time
- Zap Think's Who's Killing SOA
- Another Benefit of SOA - Career Path
- Why are you still generating reports?
- SOA and BPM Consolidation
I would also like to list a few of my lesson learned posts because I believe these types of posts add the most value to the community.