Enterprise Initiatives

This blog focuses on Enterprise IT topics such as Enterprise Architecture, Portfolio Management, Change Management, Business Process Management, and recaps various technology events and news.


I recently have started blogging about SOA for CIO.com. My first post is in response to the Burton Group's report that most SOA failures are due to people and cultural issues. I have been saying this for quite some time now so it is good to hear the experts confirm my opinions.

So the next logical question is why are people making SOA fail? I answered this in David Letterman style with a top 10 list of my own. Read the rest of the story here.

0 comments

Post a Comment



Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My favorite sayings

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there"

"Before you build a better mouse trap, make sure you have some mice"